sexta-feira, maio 09, 2008

On the road to nowhere...

... we find ourselves anywhere...

Another week gone by... time for the periodic "séance" of exorcism... from the stress of workdays, calling in late and waking up earlier, the tiresome routine of the body and soul...

Loads of developments this week... the best of them... I'm alone for about a week... time to do what I like, with whom I like, whenever I like... for a week, I have no one to annoy me, have no one to put up with, no one to strain me... one week to be alone with my mind in my mind...

The second best... I am not alone... found them... their names are Inny, Minnie, Minny and Moe... the Four Horsemen... they came from all around to wreack havoc into the whirlwind of misplaced ideias, facts and conjunctions, some of which pretty messed up (only to be politically correct here)... who cares about that? I'm fine now... time to move on... never looking back... always looking ahead... straightening what was never bent, only neglected... by choice, by chance, by subterfuge...

The third best... My Professor and Teacher... and to some weird degree, my very good friend... I'm going back to him... to his teachings... to that so familiar way of seeing things, remarkably resemblant to mine... every week, two times a week, I'm going to test my body to such a degree... gonna tire him, bruise him, beat him... I'm going to throw him into the the ground, torn my skin, inflict massive pain... and my mind will rejoice again... it will re-learn what it has forgotten, it will recondition itself to what it seemed lost... the teachings remain present... numb, but present... time to bring them back again...

The fourth is the celebration of those previous three... realised what just happened... I woke up again... from the tiring numbness of my feelings, the slow withering of my mind... from the coldness of delusion, into to the warmth of Illumination...

It's time to play the game... once more...

Sem comentários: